The progressive integration of an established, world-wide business, into the UK market
The experience of the Beverage Genius™ team made us the obvious choice as service partners for the introduction of a revolutionary concept in the soft drinks industry.
Beverage Genius™ is tasked with supporting the UK installation programme which involves liaising with the end-user to survey, agree utilities and the installation and commission schedule.
Following installation BG will be responsible for facilitating the on-going maintenance and servicing of the equipment on our clients behalf.
Full training for the new technology was undertaken at our clients’ headquarters followed by further on-site training for all Beverage Genius™ technicians.
Consultants to an expanding European manufacturer
Beverage Genius™ are working alongside a client who has made a major investment into a new manufacturing facility.
This focuses around the requirement to meet the following criteria:
- Maintain and improve the quality of products
- Maximise production and efficiency
- Meet initial and on-going budget forecasts
Overall this will allow the client to dramatically improve capacity, lead-times and delivery to the end-client
Developing a new concept for an established soft-drink
The Beverage Genius™ team are helping to develop this well-established brand into a frozen beverage (Granita) offer.
This involves working closely with our partners and the clients NPD team to ensure the following:
- Using natural flavours, colours and a reduced sugar content
- Retaining the taste, colour and integrity of the original drink
- Sourcing specific, bespoke equipment for the Granita from our partners
- An extensive R&D programme to ensure product life and quality is satisfactory
- Assisting with marketing for the new concept
- Delivering the finished product in-line with budget
Successfully researching & developing a fast dispense solution for an Indian “Lassi”.
BG were approached by a customer who had a dilemma with his hand-made Lassi (a type of frozen yoghurt made to the client’s secret recipes) it had proved so popular the restaurant were struggling to keep up with demand.
The mango and salted Lassi took around 20 minutes to prepare which meant critical down-time for staff. Once prepared it had to be served within 10 minutes or it would lose its consistency.
BG worked alongside the client and, after some careful research and testing, were able to adapt a machine that gave a perfect instant dispense with a 6 litre capacity of product.
This enabled the client to batch-produce the Lassi and also minimise wastage as the machine can keep the product in perfect condition for a week or more.
Researching and publishing a consumer guide entitled WHICH Slush Machine Should I Buy?
We have produced a definitive buyers guide for those looking to purchase a Slush Machine, it includes in-depth information on all aspects of which Slush Machine to choose including
- Power & Space Requirements
- Capacity, Efficiency & Performance
- What Control System Is Best?
- Which Mechanical System to Choose?
- What Other Beverages Can Be Made In a Slush Machine?
- Service, Support, Routine Maintenance & Cleaning
- How to Choose Good Slush Syrup
And a whole lot more!
Click here to take a look.